Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cork Board Jewelry Organizer

Finished Project:
I previous stored my jewelry in a box, then on a regular cork board for a while. Then I stumbled upon this post, I loved the look and thought i would try something similar to hang my own jewelry!
1. Supplies
-Cork Boards: for this project I got a set of four 12x12 cork boards from Hobby Lobby (they were fairly inexpensive, especially with a 40% off coupon!). 
-Ribbon: any color!
-T-pins: normally found in the sewing section

2. Attach ribbon to cork
 If i were to redo this project i might put my cork boards in a frame or make sure i fasten the ribbon to them better (I had one fall and break once i filled it with jewelry it must have been too heavy!).

3. Put jewelry on cork boards! 
 Make sure you don't have too much on one side and none on the other so that it stays balanced! Enjoy the work of art!



No comments:

Post a Comment