Monday, January 3, 2011

Jewelry Mirror

Finished Project

 I got the inspiration do to this project from a friend who had a mirror like this in her room, it looked so fun and full of bedazzle I just wanted to try it out!

First: my sister and i went through all of our old/broken/unused jewelry that we no longer wear (goodwill or other cheap hand-me-down stores are great places to start for great old gaudy stuff!). Key: finding items large enough to cover the frame!


Next: I got mirrors that were a pretty nice size from target for only about $5 that had a nice thick frame on them that could be used to attach lots of our findings!



Then: we laid out all the bangle we wanted to use and used a hot glue gun to attach it to the outside of the mirror. 

That's really all there is to it, get creative..you could use anything really, doesn't have to be jewelry (I just liked it, thought it looked like a bedazzled princess mirror!). Get creative and enjoy!


Free Counters
Free Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment